Filtration Area/Capacity Range
Materials of Construction
Full Filter Systems
Filter Media Options
Continuous Precipitation/ Crystallization
Will this Filter work for me?
View Filter Video
Protected under US patent 6,336,561
- One way to minimize new plants' required size is to convert more aspects of pharmaceutical processes from batch to continuous systems, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Fall 2002.
Steadfast's Disposable Rotary-Drum Filter
- Continuous Cake Filtration Device for Smaller Batches of Material, Genetic Engineering News, September 15, 2002.
- One such filter is Steadfast Equipment's hand-sized rotary-drum type, introduced about a year ago, Chemical Engineering Progress, November 2002.
Small Scale Continuous Cake Filtration using the Disposable Rotary Drum Filter
- Steadfast Equipment explains how the introduction of the disposable rotary drum filter will enable users to take advantage of the process improvements associated with continuous cake filtration equipment, Filtration+Separation, 5 Nov 2003.
Filtration: Choosing Cleanable Versus Disposble Systems
- A throwaway rotary-drum filter by Steadfast Equipment eliminates the manual cleaning required for batch filtration applications in pilot plants and laboratories, Chemical Engineering, November 2003.
- This article will explore the use of these separation capabilities, combined with a new device, the Disposable Rotary Drum Filter, to produce a method analogous to continuous affinity chromatography that has the ability to economically purify plasmid DNA with ease and scalability, Bioprocess International, February 2004.